Monday, January 3, 2011

December Recap 1: Finished Christmas Knits

A Drop-Stitch Scarf for my sister, Ann, knit in Nurturing Threads Wicked Rainbow yarn.



A swing top dress I designed & named The Violet-Elizabeth Dress, based on two other patterns. This was made for my friend's daughter, Alena. She just turned two, so I had Ella try it on for size. I used Classic Elite organic cotton & merino wool blend yarn for it.



I also made Hudson Hats for each of my kids.
Aidan's is made out of Mosaic Moon cestari wool in the Woodland in Spring colorway.

Sean's is made out of Retro Baby gaia organic bulky wool in the Rumple colorway.

Eleanor's is made out of Nurturing Threads aria organic merino wool in the Enchanted Lotus colorway.



I made a manly waffle-knit hat for Doug with inexpensive acrylic-wool blend Plymouth Encore yarn.


And, lastly, I made two more doll dresses for Ella's babies. I need to sew buttons on one and the other one I designed the pattern for so I will list that separately. Phew! My needles were hot in December! :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

so great to see all of your projects! ella's dress is especially sweet :) xxx ooo - kim

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my beautiful scarf, I love it !!!