Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Visit from Great-Uncle Tom


On Monday, my mom's brother (my uncle) Tom came down for a visit with my mom. He lives in Illinois and is a trucker, but hasn't stopped in for a visit at our house for 31 years! This weekend he decided to hop on his motorcycle and drive out to see my mom and meet the newest family member. Apparently he gloated to several other family members that he was going to get to hold Ella before them.

Sean took a shine to Uncle Tom, they are two peas in a pod- onery to the core! Aidan was disappointed that they drove to our house in Nana's car instead of on Uncle Tom's Harley. Ella was nice enough to not cry or poop while he held her. :)

Hope he doesn't mind me posting this photo, I thought that the other family members out of state would enjoy seeing it!

1 comment:

Auntie Ann said...

Thanks, He did gloat quite a bit to me. The kids look great I can't wait to see them.

Love,

Auntie Ann