Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Super Kids Day!

Last Friday, Aidan's school had their field day event, they call it Super Kids Day. I was suppose to take Sean and Ella to Sean's field trip to the zoo but the weather was bad so I decided we'd stay in town and see Aidan instead. Aidan was really surprised and happy to see us there, I hadn't told him that we might go. I was the only parent there to cheer on their kid, in spite of the fact that all the parents were invited to come. It was a bit chilly, so I kept Ella bundled up in her infant car seat, and she slept most of the time we were there. Sean cruised around in the jogging stroller, I had to keep him confined so that he wouldn't try to compete as well!

They had tons of fun challenges for the kids to try. The kids were paired off in teams of two and matched with a 3rd grader, who led them to each activity and helped show them how to play it. I took a few photos of Aidan playing so we could show Daddy what he did. Aidan had such a fun time, I was so glad I got to be there to see him.



3 comments:

Wendy P said...

Looks like he had a blast!

Beverly said...

looks like Aiden had a blast!!

JennyH said...

Looks very fun! Glad you got to go.