Monday, March 29, 2010

Saturday Salads: Spinach, Strawberries & Goat Cheese


I took the kids out of town for part of spring break last week to visit my family, so my Saturday Salad post was actually Sunday dinner and I am just now making time to post it. :) It's not terribly unique, but was very good!

Spinach, Strawberries & Goat Cheese

1 box of Organic Baby Spinach, tear big leaves up a bit
1/2 a quart of fresh ripe strawberries, sliced
1/2 a red onion, sliced into thin rings
1 package Alouette Goat Cheese crumbles
Kraft Light Raspberry Vinegarette Dressing (leftover from previous salad night)

Loosely tossed together and served with a grilled chicken breast half.

If I would of had some pecan halves, I would of added those. I also thought this combo might be nice with a Poppy Seed Dressing, but Doug voted for the vinegarette.

No comments: