Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Countdown to Five!

I took a nice long hiatus from blogging, hope I didn't lose all of my readers! The boys had the Thursday and Friday after Halloween off (guess the teachers didn't want those sugar-cracked kids bouncing in their rooms!) I don't find myself able to sit down and concentrate at the computer often when the boys are home. Imagine that!

So now it is Novemeber. This month we get to celebrate Aidan's fifth birthday! He is super excited about it. I thought I'd write a few Aidan-posts in honor of him this month.

We went to WalMart this weekend and he pointed out the two toys he HAS.GOT.TO.HAVE. He wants the Imagnext Pirate Ship because he loves how you can set the pirates up to make them have sword fights and you can hoist the sails & extend the plank. Arrrgh! He also wants some set of guns which I said "no dice!" to. We had it in mind to get him a big boy bike with training wheels since he is getting too tall for the Kettler trike. I'm starting to think that a bike is going to be met with less enthusiam than I'd expect. When we go down the bike aisle, he is only interested in looking at the motorized vehicles. Sorry, kiddo, you need to use some foot power!

So I guess Doug and I need to get on the ball and figure out his gift soon. Especially if it requires assembly!

No comments: