Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh, Google Me!

I love having a sitemeter on my blog. It's always fun to see who reads here and how they found me. I check it out a couple times a week and here's some Google gems from the past week or so.

webkinz birthday cake This is the most frequently linked search to my blog. I get more hits looking for Webkinz party ideas/cakes than any other topic.
sign language fabric I still like those bean bags and now I have a sewing machine so I should try to make them!
down syndrome weaning I am guessing weaning my child with Down syndrome will go the same as my child without Down syndrome.
4 the love of my special ks You want Renee and Renee's blog is linked on my sidebar!
obama, puke Really? What else did you find when combining these two words?
a day in the life of a sunflower story I didn't know sunflowers had a fascinating life. "Look towards the sun! Look happy!"
Down syndrome cartoon I haven't seen any cartons about Down syndrome or with Ds characters.
HELPING HANDS AWARDS WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY 21 MARCH 2009 Award? I didn't win any awards.
vintage cartoons I like them too.
isoimmunity Is not fun and can be scary.
down's syndrome atlanto axial instability intubation Get xrays done, please!
free sunflower story young children Yep, I have free stories for young kids and adults!
letters to get out of jury duty for stay at home moms You should breastfeed, that works in KS!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL I love looking at those too! Too funny someone got to your blog with a "special k" hit... I always wonder how many people are looking for the cereal that come to my blog that way! LOL