I was tagged to play this on Facebook, so I thought I would also share it here. Obviously, Aidan thinks I having a very boring day and play too much Toontown.
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers...
1. What is something mom always says to you?
You love me
2. What makes mom happy?
Being nice to my brother and sister
3. What makes mom sad?
Being mean to my brother and sister
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you give me treats
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
31 (I wish!)
7. How tall is your mom?
shorter than daddy
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
take care of the house and do laundry
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
because you would be wearing a golden shirt with a gold medal (olympics?)
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Grand Theft Auto
13. What does your mom do for a job?
You work on the house doing boring stuff
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Rice Krispies (hmm, no not really.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
putting the kids to bed
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ella Roonie, the Toontown bunny
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
you are a girl, I am a boy
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because I am your first kid
21. What does your mom like most about Daddy?
"dant da dum, pfffft!" (Daddy's fart joke.)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
the Milky Party! (LLL meetings)