Jennifer at Life with 4 Kiddos tagged me to write six things about myself. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm going to twist this to say six things I am thankful for. Feel free to do the same on your blog or in the comments here!
1. I am thankful that I have three wonderful kids. They may not always be healthy or happy or obedient, but they do always give love, bring me joy and fill me with a sense of wholeness.
2. I am thankful that I have a husband that tolerates my moodiness, loves me when I have trouble loving myself, works hard to provide for his family, is a talented musician, loves to spend time with each of our children doing activities they love (even if that means watching the same shows a million times or playing video games or walking around soothing a fussy baby) and is a person that makes people laugh.
3. I am thankful that we have parents that support us emotionally, physically and financially. Our children are being raised by their whole family, not just Doug and I. It is a pleasure to see them grow with the love of their grandparents in their lives. We are so blessed!
4. I am thankful that we have the support of and friendship with our siblings. It is wonderful to raise our children with yours and enjoy the friendships they have built with their cousins.
5. I am thankful that we have found a church to belong to again. It was missing in our lives for awhile and we felt it.
6. I am thankful for my friends online, in real life far and near. I have learned so much from each of you!
Happy Thanksgiving friends and family!