Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm So Spoiled!

I had the best Mother's Day weekend! I feel so loved and spoiled that I want to say thank you again to everyone.

First, my lil dudes made me some gifts at school. Sean gave me a cute little watercolored box with a small jar of bath salts and a beaded bracelet. Aidan made a nifty photo clipper magnet for the fridge. Doug gave me a silver necklace with three little discs that have the kids names hand-stamped into them (even Eleanor's!) and the funniest cards.


My mom took my younger sister and I to a nail place for pedi's and mani's. Then she treated me to some new nursing bras. We also had a great lunch together sans kids! Luxury!

My mother & father-in-laws gave me the cutest and comfiest looking summer maternity dress from A Pea in a Pod! I can't wait to wear it!


Sunday, we went to brunch with my family then drove back home after our weekend there. The boys had fun mellowing out at home and playing with the neighbor's visiting grandson while I did a bit of painting in Ella's room. We had Mexican take out for dinner and went to bed early. Very nice day together.

Hope everyone else had an enjoyable Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!!