Monday, May 12, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Melissa, at Banana Migraine, tagged me to answer a little bit about me. Hope this isn't too boring to read!

4 places I go over and over
1. the Early Education center
2. Doug's office
3. Dillons Grocery Store (I swear I go 3x a week.)
4. Target

4 people that email me
1. my mom
2. my FIL
3. ebay
4. paypal (sorry, Doug.)

4 of my favorite foods
1. sushi- YUM!
2. Pad See-ew
3. Chocolate chip cookies
4. strawberry banana shakes

4 places I would rather be right now
1. in the shower
2. baby stuff shopping
3. on vacation somewhere warm with my guys
4. napping in bed!

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. just caught this yesterday- Blue Lagoon
2. Toy Story
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Narnia: the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

1 comment:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Mmmmm you've got me craving chocolate chip cookies now.