Sunday, October 26, 2008

Minner Mug Shots

Several years ago, Doug and I gave Gramma and Granpa M a similar set of glass photo frame coasters from Crate & Barrel. At the time, the only grandkids they had were Mackenzie (aka Kenzie Jo) and Aidan. Friday night, Granpa said it was high time I update the photos in the set so he had pictures of all his grankids. We did a little photo shoot with the kids yesterday and I thought I'd share the mug shots.

Kenzie, age 8 yrs, 10 months


Aidan, age 5 yrs, 11 1/2 months


Sean, age 4 yrs, 1 1/2 months


Ella, age 3 months


And all four kiddos together, the best we could do!

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Very cute! And hardly mug shots! I don't believe those children ever do ANYTHING wrong! :o)

Anonymous said...

What a crew :) love the pics!

JennyH said...

Those are adorable!!