Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fabulous Blog Award!



Wow, I got awarded the same bloggy award by two people in one day! Cool! Thanks to Renee and Cheryl for honoring my blog.

I'd like to pass on this award to a few of my favorite daily pit stops:
Cara at Me? A Mom?
Kati at josh + kati + marion
Sarah at RumTum Crafts
Jennifer at Elliot's Nest
Gillian ar Pocket Lint

I know everyone is probably swamped with Christmas plans, but I just wanted to say "You are Fabulous, mamas!"

Here are 5 things that I find fabulous:

1. Iced BK MOcha Joes
2. Babies grinning up at me while nursing.
3. Watching my boys (all three of them) dance to rock music.
4. Staying snug inside while it is snowy outside.
5. Blogland.

Okay so to the 5 of you, the rules of this award are:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions:
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget.
Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments: