Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Re-cap, Vol I

Phew, now that the busy week is over, I can catch up the blog. We began our Christmas festivities at our house on Christmas Eve day. Aidan wrote a letter to Santa asking if he'd please stop by our house a day early since we were going to go to Nana's house. We woke up to find presents under the tree and our stockings filled. :)

So we had a little happy dance.


We opened our stockings and then the boys tackled the big box from Santa.


Aidan was super excited about his specially requested present from Santa, Teen Titan action figures.




Sean added Jesse to his Round Up Gang.


Ella got a new baby and a pouch sling for her dollies.



The kids got new jammies from Grandpa Steve and Becky, as well as the Little People Nativity.



My aunt sent lovely handknit Fair Trade sweaters. The boys have some room to grow.





I was also pleased with these custom bean bags I had made for the little ones.



I adore the ceramic heart Aidan made at school for us.


Doug seems to like one of the gifts I got him. LOL


We had a little time to get the house cleaned up a bit before Doug's family came over for brunch and more gift exchanges! See Vol. II

3 comments:

Brandie said...

Looks like a fun morning! I love Ella's new sling and the pic of Sean in his sweater, too cute!

Sharon said...

I love seeing all the excitement at your house. And a Jessie doll - too cool, might try and find one of those for our Woody fan. I LOVE the bean bags you made - I might try making some of those too.

Beverly said...

oh, looks like a great Christmas morning!