Thursday, October 11, 2007

At last...Buddy Walk Photos

Since I spent most of the Buddy Walk day at the registration table, I wasn't behind the camera for a change. I had to pressure my dear husband to capture the event for me. Our group is also lucky to have found a professional photographer that shoots the event free of charge and posts the photos for us to use! He got some nice pics of the day. I had planned on making a montage, but I think I will just post a my favorites instead. This year's Buddy Walk had 584 walkers and 100 volunteers! What a big success! Team Strolling for Sean raised $1050! WOOT!

Team Strolling for Sean, 2007 Our group on the walk. Cousin Jack taking it easy. Cousin Mackenzie & Big Brother Aidan cruising in the wagon. Stopping at our poster along the trail. Crossing the finish line. Sean says thanks to all his peeps. Aunt Tanya and Cousin Seth. Daddy and his boy.

I uploaded a couple of very short videos from the walk, can you tell these kids love to be filmed??!!

No comments: