Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Blogger Hates Me

I don't know why, but I am sure that Blogger hates me. Every time I try to login, it tells me my password is wrong. Come on, I am not that creative, I use the same stinkin password for everything: onehotmom. ha ha ha... that's not really it, so don't try to hack into my email account! Seriously though, it refuses to remember my password, so every time I have to click "reset my password" and run back and forth to email 2x to log in. Annoying! Don't they know how easily I get distracted by all the sparkly emails that show up in the meantime?

I searched in vain on Google help to figure out how to fix this problem, and gave up last night in a hissy fit that made Aidan ask Doug if he could sleep with him last night instead of me. I know, I know, you are thinking "Deborah? Have a hissy fit? Not possible!"




Don't spit coffee on the keyboard.



*Sigh* so I will just have to plug along and login the hard way until the Gods of Blog fix my stinkin account.

In other breaking news.... we went to the Annual Downtown Hutchinson Chili Cook Off this Saturday with Gramma and Uncle Toot. So what did I decide to make for dinner last night? Chili. Doug and Curt lied and said it was better than the 20 varieties they ate on Saturday. I think they were just happy they didn't have to walk 4 blocks to eat. Curt was so grateful that he took Aidan home for a couple of hours so they could play Nintendo together. Awesome!

Tonight, Doug and Aidan are going to the mall for haircuts. I suppose Sean and I will go along so he can spend a fortune riding the little blue car in the food court. Sean needs to visit his favorite barber this week, gotta look good for the Buddy Walk!

No comments: